Siga Shoes are in European Sizing
Here's a quick measuring guide to help you choose your very best size.
1. Place a piece of blank paper on a flat surface.
2. Place your foot on the paper.
3. Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe.
4. Measure the length between the marks.
5. Use the chart below to find your size.
If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.